- Active Ingredients
- Training video: Clarify Peel procedure
- Training video: Professional products
- FDA OTC Monograph
- Clarify Peel is a superficial peel, with no downtime.
- It offers Keratolytic, as well as Comedolytic action.
- Clarify peel will increase cellular turnover.
- Its sebumetric effect will regulate sebum production and secretion.
- The Salicylic acid in Clarify peel, removes intercellular lipids, resulting in a decrease of cornified cells, followed by activation of epidermal basal cells, and underlying fibroblasts.
- This action, leads to positive alterations in underlying dermal tissue, without directly wounding the skin.
- Clarify peel contains anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
10 ml vial ( approximately 5 - 10 treatments).
- Clarify 15 - Salicylic acid 15%
- Clarify 30 - Salicylic acid 30%
- Acne and congested pores
- Folliculitis and razor bumps
- Aging and sun-damaged skin
Training video: Clarify Peel procedure
Training video: Professional products
FDA OTC Monograph
|CFR 21, 333.310||Acne|
|CFR 21, 358.710 (b)||Seborrheic dermatitis|
|CFR 21, 358.710 (c)||Psoriasis|