Microfibre Face Sponge
Retail Price: R50.00
Includes: 1 Microfibre Face Sponge
A washable and Reusable microfibre sponge that helps to remove excess makeup and dead skin, eliminating the need for harsh scrubbing.
The microfibre sponge can be used on any skin type, including sensitive skin.
This product is simple to use and easy to maintain, plus environmentally-friendly thanks to the reusability.
- Features include:
- Directions of use:
- Great coverage: The large 9.5 cm pads are much bigger than traditional rounds covering a larger portion of your face.
- Thorough yet gentle: Microfibre material is soft yet highly absorbent, providing effective cleaning without damaging the skin.
- Firmer and more absorbent than towel-style alternatives.
- Simple to clean. These microfibre sponges are reusable. They can be washed by hand with a cleanser or soapy water. They can also be laundered in a washing machine.
- Easy to store. The tag can be used to hang the sponge for storage or drying.
- Lightweight and portable. Pads weigh about 15 grams each and are easy to pack for travel.
- Apply your Dermexcel Cleanser on dry skin with slightly damp fingers to help with spreading. If you apply your cleanser to dry skin, you are able to circulate the cleanser over your eyes without burning or stinging. Only apply over your eyes if your skin is resistant enough. This may only be possible after a few months of using this product.
- Keep the cleanser on for 2 minutes or longer.
- Wet your Dermexcel microfibre sponge with lukewarm water. Remove the cleanser with your microfibre sponge. This will help to remove excess makeup and dead skin, eliminating the need for harsh scrubbing.