Combination peel exclusive to doctors.
Size: 10ml vial
- Directions of use
- Scientific data
- Mode of Action
- Superficial and epidermal pigmented lesions
- Melasma and other similar dyschromia
- Solar lentigos
Do not use if the patient:
- Will continue to have excessive sun exposure (so not before sunny holidays)
- Is pregnant or lactating
- Has any autoimmune disease
- Suffered from Active Herpes Simplex
- Has a history of keloid scarring
- Had any type of recent facial surgical procedure – leave until all scars are completely healed (3-6 months)
- Received or is going to receive Botox/Filler treatments
- Taking Roaccutane or have been taking the medication within the last 12 months.
- Has any form of skin cancer
- Has recent scar tissue in the treatment area
HYPERPIGMENTATION TREATMENT PROTOCOL
- Pretreat patients for 2 weeks with 4% hydroquinone (prescription) or
- Pretreat patients for 4 weeks on the Dermexcel Pigmentation treatment pack
PHOTOAGING & ACNE TREATMENT PROTOCOL
Pretreat patients for 2 weeks with 10% alpha-hydroxy acid (Glycolic gel).
As with any clinical process, the technique of the clinician is an important factor in the results of a peel. Effective sun protection should start 2 weeks before a series of superficial peels to inhibit melanocyte activity and avoid excessive stimulation of melanin production before the peel.
- CLEAN: Wash face with Pore Control or Renewal facial cleanser.
- DEGREASE: Remove excess facial sebum with alcohol pre-peel solution.
- PROTECT: Protect sensitive areas of the face such as the lips and the nasal cheek junction with Dermexcel Lip butter or petroleum jelly.
- PREPARE: Pour Dermalize peel solution into a small medicine cup.
- APPLY: Apply the Dermalize peel. Several different application devices can be used for peel solution applications: a brush, gauze, or a cotton-tipped applicator. For best results use folded gauze. This approach allows the greatest control and the least amount of splashing or dripping of the peel solution. Apply the solution in a predetermined manner onto the facial cosmetic units starting from the forehead and progressing to the zygomatic cheeks, chin, upper lip, nose, and lower eyelids.
- NEUTRALIZE: Leave the solution on the skin for 10 min. Neutralize the skin with Post-peel neutralizer.
- POST-TREATMENT: After the solution is washed off, apply DermNourish. Continue for 2 days followed with Dermdefence SPF 50 or Dermatint.
Peels can be repeated once in 2 -4 weeks for 5-6 sessions
- AZELAIC ACID - Azelaic acid is an effective melanogenesis inhibitor that helps to brighten uneven complexions. Azelaic acid is antibacterial, keratolytic, and comedolytic. Its exfoliating and disinfecting properties are most effective when used in combinations with a-hydroxy acids. Azelaic acid helps to normalize keratinization in the skin and is an antioxidant.
- RESORCINOL - This is a phenolic agent with cytotoxic effects. It causes changes in cell membrane permeability, which leads to cell death and exfoliation. It is used as a keratolytic.
- PHYTIC ACID - This is an exfoliating agent that is considered to be gentler than a- hydroxy acids. When used at low concentrations it does not cause peeling but helps with clearing impacted surface cells.